holllaaaaaaaaaa dropdead gorgeous!!

visit me http://madnessmeformakeup.blogspot.com/


Monday, April 4, 2011

in my closet 4 inspiration

in my closet 4 inspiration

since i have something similar in my closet..so i try to figure this out.. start with my mango white blouse..quite oversize & comfy too and i love it so much and i could wear 'em over & over again...and i try to match it with those 3 pants which i owned in my collection.. brown pants + grey topshop skinny jeans + mango black skinny jeans..
as for bags, i couldn't afford to buy those cross 'C' bag yet..but i have red bag with no brands..
for accecories tho, i have one in my collection..so adorable..i can't hardly wait to wear them later ;)
essential:: black clogs, brown jeffrey campbell inspired wedges & black oxford bootie..
i'm good to go! ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment